One million dollar question, “Am I Depressed?” Last few days or weeks I’m not doing what I’m supposed to do, it is like my life is weird. Some facts;
- I don’t want to go work
- I don’t want to read anything
- I want to blog but I don’t
- I watch TV Shows whole night
- I don’t want to go out. I’m living the most spectacular place in the world, in İstanbul
- Listening Turkish songs (seems ok but my favorite Turkish singers are popular with their slow songs)
- Lots of things that I wanted to do about my semantic web but I’m not doing
Strange thing is I used to love those things but I don’t want to do them now. I just stay at my room and my computer that is it.
I need to do something which will change my mood, if not I’ll be someone blogging about being overweight and obese …etc
I have two options to change my life; one is a new place, city, country and second one is an outdoor hobby.